Oh yeah, I'm glad I screwed it up. Since I was simply following the directions I didn't fully understand how everything worked. In the process I discovered great threads here on how to hook everything up cleanly and properly.
How To Check 3PDT:viewtopic.php?f=10&t=31545
How To Prep and Wire 3PDT:viewtopic.php?f=50&t=33293
Stephen's Tips for a Successful Build:viewtopic.php?f=50&t=6404
I went back through and rewired my switch, pots, jacks, and ac jack with color coded wire - making sure everything was very clean.
I had soldered some of the connection wire on the top and bottom of the PCB. I'm not sure if that could be an issue but I took them all out and did it properly.
My OpAmp leads were bent and not fully poking through the other side of the PCB so I pulled it out, picked up a new one from Radioshack and installed it properly with a socket.
The biggest problem might have been the two areas where multiple wires get soldered. The ground of the AC jack and #4 on the 3PDT. Originally I soldered one wire then added another wire on top. This time I twisted the wires together, soldered them, then soldered them to the lug.
Just ordered the Amp Switcher and Large Beaver!